Submit your review
Susan the owner is very helpful and you immediately feel at home. The area is beautiful and the home cozy. We were sorry that we had to leave. There is so much to see here. Seen more animals at the house than in the parks we had already visited. Highly recommended.
A haven of relaxation and stimulationReview of Villas Tangerine B&B
Villas Tangerine is a true gem. My sojourn at Villas Tangerine was cozy and intimate, despite never before having met our hostess, Susan. When I departed Villas Tangerine, it was with a heavy heart, but also with a new friend. And Susan is a valuable contact in the Samara community, as simply everyone seems to know her. Susan has created an oasis in the wild. I spent my days enjoying the musical chorus of howler monkeys, feeding local farm animals breakfast rinds through the fence, and delighting in the breakfasts made all the more spectacular by the ripe deliciousness of the local fruit. The pool is basically an aquatic salon, where the guests and local pop-ins loll in the afternoon, trading bon mots and engaging in jocular discussions. Beautiful beaches are a short walk away, and even closer is the local soda (or corner-eatery, to us gringos). In town, there is a fine selection of restaurants that run the full gamut from comfort food to fancy-schmancy. Villas Tangerine presents the unique opportunity, a paradox of sorts, of having one’s senses totally engaged while also being totally relaxed.
No words - this is soooooo nice
Most beautiful location with the most delicious breakfast (fresh and different every morning). Susan is a super kind host, doing everything to make you feel at home. PERFECT :-)”
Thank you so much - loved having you here!
- The owner and staff were amazing hosts, the location was great, the common areas available to us were a bonus, the property was secure and surrounded by beautiful gardens and nature. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and plan a return trip!
So glad to have had you join us! Thanks for the kind words!
- Susan has put it all together! From our charming rooms with the spacious bathroom and shower, air conditioning and just enough amenities, the petite table and chairs at our doorway overlooking her pool, garden and fields beyond, her palapa-style outdoor kitchen where she serves unlimited Costa Rican coffee and the fresh breakfasts you dream about, Susan's mini-resort is a jewel. But Susan takes it a step farther: she has special towels for you to take to the beach, and lawn chairs, and even boogie boards. She knows the best beaches for what you want to do, the best "soda" in town (la Pearla). Unlike much of Costa Rica, Susan's garden is blooming, she has fruit trees of several kinds, and a green thumb that can throw out a handful of papaya seeds and harvest her own fruit from the trees. Villas Tangerine is a great place --away from the mayhem of downtown. And the very best thing about Villas Tangerine is Susan.
- The bedrooms are small by most standards, the beds are very firm.
so very kind of you and I thank you very much.
Wszystko było rewelacyjne! Susan jest nadzwyczajna, zadbała o wszystko, udzieliła wielu cennych i trafnych wskazówek a jej codzienne urozmaicone śniadania były przepyszne! Możliwość korzystania z rancha i basenu to wspaniałe udogodnienia. Pokoje były czyściutkie (sprzątane codziennie). Parking na terenie obiektu. Położenie obiektu - nie mogło być lepsze. W zasięgu 3 wspaniałe plaże, do głośnego miasteczka kawałeczek drogi i nam to bardzo odpowiadało, bo lubimy wypoczywać na łonie natury, i jeszcze świetny sąsiad za płotem 🙂 Jeśli kiedykolwiek wrócimy na Kostaryke - tylko i wyłącznie do Susan!
Everything was amazing! Susan is extraordinary, took care of everything, gave many valuable and relevant tips and her daily varied breakfasts were delicious! The possibility of using the ranch and pool are great facilities. The rooms were clean (cleaned daily). Parking at the property. The location of the object-couldn't be better. Within reach of 3 magnificent beaches, to the noisy town of piece road and we really responded, because we like to rest in nature, and still a great neighbor behind the fence:-) If we ever return to Kostaryke-only to Susan!
I made new friends ! You are lovely considerate people with impeccable manners and absolutely sweet as can be!
The hostess, Susan, does everything to make you feel at. We felt like family friends. Nice room, nice bed, nice breakfast (daily changing, especially demand for its pancake con frutas .....). In short, we love to come back here! Susan also has tips for the area, nice beaches etc. You can even borrow their beach chairs and get extra towels for beach or pool.
Hated to see these folks leave and hoping to see them again someday soon!
- Everything was perfect. Susan is a amazing host, very kind. The bedroom was perfect, clean, good size. The bed is very comfortable, every is new. The place is quiet, you can really relax. It is close to the town of Samara and 3 beaches. We stayed for 2 nights. The breakfast was delicious and complete - I loved Susan´s gallo pinto- we enjoyed the pool at night, after been on the beach all day. It was very relaxing. Definitely we will come back, my new favorite place in Samara
Guests who do not feel like guests but like friends come for a visit
- Großes Bad und sehr saubere Zimmer. Anlage ist sehr schön angelegt und umrandet von der Natur mit allerlei Tieren. Die Gastgeberin ist top hilfreich und gibt super Tipps
So loved having these guests stay - they really "got" the point of Samara - nature
we had two pleasant and relaxing nights.
the pool, the tranquility, the calm and the animals of the forest (howler monkeys, birds etc ...) very good breakfast.
It was a pleasure - and you are a talented photographer!