Submit your review
- The owner and staff were amazing hosts, the location was great, the common areas available to us were a bonus, the property was secure and surrounded by beautiful gardens and nature. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and plan a return trip!
So glad to have had you join us! Thanks for the kind words!
- Susan has put it all together! From our charming rooms with the spacious bathroom and shower, air conditioning and just enough amenities, the petite table and chairs at our doorway overlooking her pool, garden and fields beyond, her palapa-style outdoor kitchen where she serves unlimited Costa Rican coffee and the fresh breakfasts you dream about, Susan's mini-resort is a jewel. But Susan takes it a step farther: she has special towels for you to take to the beach, and lawn chairs, and even boogie boards. She knows the best beaches for what you want to do, the best "soda" in town (la Pearla). Unlike much of Costa Rica, Susan's garden is blooming, she has fruit trees of several kinds, and a green thumb that can throw out a handful of papaya seeds and harvest her own fruit from the trees. Villas Tangerine is a great place --away from the mayhem of downtown. And the very best thing about Villas Tangerine is Susan.
- The bedrooms are small by most standards, the beds are very firm.
so very kind of you and I thank you very much.
Wszystko było rewelacyjne! Susan jest nadzwyczajna, zadbała o wszystko, udzieliła wielu cennych i trafnych wskazówek a jej codzienne urozmaicone śniadania były przepyszne! Możliwość korzystania z rancha i basenu to wspaniałe udogodnienia. Pokoje były czyściutkie (sprzątane codziennie). Parking na terenie obiektu. Położenie obiektu - nie mogło być lepsze. W zasięgu 3 wspaniałe plaże, do głośnego miasteczka kawałeczek drogi i nam to bardzo odpowiadało, bo lubimy wypoczywać na łonie natury, i jeszcze świetny sąsiad za płotem 🙂 Jeśli kiedykolwiek wrócimy na Kostaryke - tylko i wyłącznie do Susan!
Everything was amazing! Susan is extraordinary, took care of everything, gave many valuable and relevant tips and her daily varied breakfasts were delicious! The possibility of using the ranch and pool are great facilities. The rooms were clean (cleaned daily). Parking at the property. The location of the object-couldn't be better. Within reach of 3 magnificent beaches, to the noisy town of piece road and we really responded, because we like to rest in nature, and still a great neighbor behind the fence:-) If we ever return to Kostaryke-only to Susan!
I made new friends ! You are lovely considerate people with impeccable manners and absolutely sweet as can be!
The hostess, Susan, does everything to make you feel at. We felt like family friends. Nice room, nice bed, nice breakfast (daily changing, especially demand for its pancake con frutas .....). In short, we love to come back here! Susan also has tips for the area, nice beaches etc. You can even borrow their beach chairs and get extra towels for beach or pool.
Hated to see these folks leave and hoping to see them again someday soon!
- Everything was perfect. Susan is a amazing host, very kind. The bedroom was perfect, clean, good size. The bed is very comfortable, every is new. The place is quiet, you can really relax. It is close to the town of Samara and 3 beaches. We stayed for 2 nights. The breakfast was delicious and complete - I loved Susan´s gallo pinto- we enjoyed the pool at night, after been on the beach all day. It was very relaxing. Definitely we will come back, my new favorite place in Samara
Guests who do not feel like guests but like friends come for a visit
- Großes Bad und sehr saubere Zimmer. Anlage ist sehr schön angelegt und umrandet von der Natur mit allerlei Tieren. Die Gastgeberin ist top hilfreich und gibt super Tipps
So loved having these guests stay - they really "got" the point of Samara - nature
we had two pleasant and relaxing nights.
the pool, the tranquility, the calm and the animals of the forest (howler monkeys, birds etc ...) very good breakfast.
It was a pleasure - and you are a talented photographer!
- Absolutely great place with a even greater host!
- Little Paradise area!! Swimming pool and colourful garden were fantastic! Everything was well-maintained. In the evenings you have the chance to sit outside on your own litte veranda to observe glow worms and just feel like a part of this amazing nature. PURA VIDA!
“Susan has created a wonderful place in this nice part of Costa Rica. The rooms are tasteful, comfortable, airy, private and have good wifi. Some extra thought is given to make the guests feel at home, like umbrellas at each door, a non chlorine pool and a safe in the bathrooms. We walked to the 'secret beach' and along the shore to Samara town. Beautiful beaches, howling monkeys along the way and lots of wildlife around. Susan makes good recomendatios about nearby beaches, dining and can also arrange tours for a good price. We had a delicious breakfast: pancakes with fresh fruit, which must have been the signature dish, it was that good. Also fresh squeezed fruit juice and coffee. For dinner we went next door to the Pacific Lodge, which has a French cuisine, we couldn't have wished for more.”
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Susan is an excellent host who shared her knowledge of places we should visit, which restaurants to eat at, and how to save on local excursions. You wake up to the sounds of the wildlife including birds, frogs, horses, cattle, and even howler monkeys. It was so rejuvenating to get away from the American city life and eat breakfast while being surrounded by all the sights and sounds of a green jungle. One of the best experiences was the hike down to a secluded beach protected by cliffs and the entrance to the trail for this 20 minute hike is right outside Susan’s place. Definitely enjoyed our time here.
Great company and friendly people! Loved having them stay and hope to see them more in the future!